Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Higher Education and Beyond
Future conference dates to be determined.
2022 Conference - The Future is Now
This in-person conference will bring students, faculty, staff, community members, and social activists together to discuss issues related to diversity, equity, and inclusion in higher education and beyond. At its core, this conference will serve as an interdisciplinary forum to INTRODUCE AND EXPLORE best practices, policies, theories, and research associated with equity, inclusion, and social justice. Additionally, this conference will explore barriers to the effective implementation of equity and inclusion practices as well as solutions to address these barriers.
DEI Conference Themes
- Information technology
- Teaching pedagogy
- Service and practice
- DEI focused research
- Supporting LGBTQ+ communities in education
- Supporting students of Color needs in education
- Mental health
- Higher education policy
- Mentorship/supervision for underserved student communities
- DEI considerations in the workforce
- Supporting Indigenous training and research in higher education